Google+

The Perfect Family of Four

September 9, 2010

Beautiful family -check!  Baby that makes great eye contact – check!  Amazing location – check!  Gorgeous evening light – check!  These are all things that make a photographer’s heart beat a little faster with excitement, but put them all together and you get what I consider the perfect session!

This gorgeous guy is going to be a performer I just know it, seriously he LOVES the camera!  He’s going to be one soon, and what better way to celebrate than with a photo session with mom and dad and big brother Ryan?

baby photographer rockland county

Speaking of big brother Ryan..

Doesn’t that just melt your heart? And if you were wondering where these two get their good looks, you are about to find out..

Told you they were perfect! And while we are on the subject of perfection, check out this head shot of Mr. Looks:

It’s almost like he practiced that one in the mirror!

Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, it did when the most beautiful sunset light appeared. This is the type of sundrenched golden/reddish backlighting that photographers dream about..

bergen county nj family photographer

I actually SQUEALED when I saw that image above come up on my computer! And this next one I know wasn’t the family’s favorite from the series but I loved how mom and dad managed to find a tender moment while the kids are just doing their own thing..

..isn’t that just the way it is?

And then it was all over too soon..

Thank you S. family for spending such a perfect evening with me.  And a very happy first birthday to Nate – many happy returns beautiful boy!

Pin It

16 Responses to “The Perfect Family of Four”

1. Lina says:

These are absolutely stunning!!! Such an adorable family. Beautiful.

2. Just gorgeous! Love the variety and the lighting. My favorite was the black and white of baby, mom and dad where he had his finger in his mouth. That one was just priceless.

3. Georgia says:

So nice! I love the hazy look.

4. Kari says:

WOW! Love the dusk pics with that gorgeous light! And great location. Great shots!

5. Cristina says:

Seriously out of this world, I love the flares and warm colours. What a good looking family, I love their style and the beautiful interactions you captured! The kiddos are so cute they’re edible, haha!

6. Vickie says:

Oh my goodness…these are absolutely beautiful! I love the family pictures…they are fabulous! The boys are cute as can be and you did a wonderful job capturing them.

7. susie L says:

Love your clarity – and that last one is perfect!

8. Ramsey says:

What a gorgeous session! It’s seriously perfection. The lighting, beautiful family and the photography.

9. rebekah says:

I think this is the perfect session of the perfect family! just lovely!

10. Amanda says:

These are STUNNING. I just love them all but that next to last photo is my total fav. Great work on these. I am sure they will treasure these for a lifetime.

11. […] So now that you’ve seen the storyboard, here are the resulting images.  (You can see these larger and more impressive looking on my photography website!) […]

12. Cole says:

I just stumbled across your site, and HAD to comment – what absolutely gorgeous photos!

13. Gorgeous!!! Love these!

14. Jen Stafford says:

Oh, I LOVE these. The lighting is gorgeous. You really caught some beautiful images :)

15. April says:

Love the lens flair. How did you get the red out of the boys ears? That is always a backlit kille for me.

16. ariana says:

Hi April, I don’t recall exactly, but I think I just lowered the saturation and maybe adjusted the levels :)