The bedroom template was one of my most requested new designs. I have included three backgrounds to suit any client’s style.. Modern, traditional and Zen.
The modern background includes a color change layer that allows you to change the background wall and pillow colors to match your images, branding or client’s decor!
Like all of the display templates, the dining room vignette uses clipping masks to make adding, resizing and rearranging your images in the frames a breeze!
Just SOME of the possible uses for the Dining Room Display Template:
- Choose from 9 visually stunning framed or 13 canvas grouping to add to the end of your client galleries to encourage large size print sales
- Create a page on your website about canvas displays using your own images as an example for your clients
- Create a page on your website or blog showing the difference in impact between an 8×10 and a 30×40 in a REAL ROOM!
- Use to prepare for or during in person client ordering sessions to nail down the perfect scale and arrangement of an image grouping or even a single image
- Show the difference in terms of ratio and cropping that an 8×10 vs an 11×14 has on the same image.
- Use before ordering prints and canvases to help decide on exact arrangement and crops for your piece of mind and/or to show client for approval.
Photoshop CS-CS5 Order Page
Photoshop Elements Order Page