The Couch Display Template is extremely versatile. With a click of a mouse you can choose from one of four couches; the antique, modern white, Julia or “Chameleon Couch”. All of the backgrounds have adjustment layer that lets you change the couch color, and most let you change the wall, floor AND couch colors – match your clients images, your branding or even your client’s home decor!
Like all of the display templates, the couch vignette uses clipping masks to make adding, resizing and rearranging your images in the frames a snap! Some possible uses for the couch display template:
- Create a visually stunning framed or canvas grouping to add to the end of your client galleries to encourage large size print sales
- Create a page on your website about canvas displays using your own images as an example for your clients
- Create a page on your website or blog showing the difference in impact between an 8×10 and a 30×40 in a REAL ROOM!
- Use to prepare for or during in person client ordering sessions to nail down the perfect scale and arrangement of an image grouping or even a single image
- Show the difference in terms of ratio and cropping that an 8×10 vs an 11×14 has on the same image.
- Use before ordering prints and canvases to help decide on exact arrangement and crops for your piece of mind and/or to show client for approval.